Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Current Activity?
Post what you're currently doing here!

I'm listening to music and updating some stuff on Tumblr before preparing to exercise then head off for bed. xD
[Image: halloween_signature_by_rainofraijin-d5lvoor.png]

Tread carefully in the domain of the Pumpkin Queen.
Currently making threads. lol
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
posting here, listening to this, on tumblr, having gay thoughts
[Image: ziF205V.png]
Currently working out some answers on this Ask My OCs thing I'm hosting.
Posting around and thinking of new threads.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Sitting outside practicing some more math before I go in.
Finishing some homework.

DUN DUN!
playing a kpop dance game, on tumblr and avoiding studying
Procrastinating on rewriting my notes orz
Writing something epic

DUN DUN!