Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SYN☆ESTHESIA
WELCOME TO SYN☆ESTHESIA!
(i apologize for the poor word choice but I had to make a pun with my username and the only thing that has syn- in it and is somewhat art-related is synesthesia so) 

I'm an artist. That's kind of a no-brainer. I draw a lot in my free time, when I have so much work to do, in between work, when I get bored from doing what I'm supposed to do or just wanting to avoid shit like the procrastinator I am -- I draw like 99% of the time. I've been drawing since I was six but I never really considered SERIOUSLY drawing until I was like 11, and the art bug has bitten me ever since.

This is where you can see my art! I'll try to update this thread as much as I can, but I upload stuff more often in the following, so check there if activity gets slow here! 

Art samples:

[Image: tumblr_nuejrmS7ap1teo2who1_540.png] [Image: tumblr_nt1wrbcFGZ1teo2who1_540.png] [Image: tumblr_nrvirjj8561teo2who5_540.png] [Image: tumblr_npouja6P171ur8kyao1_540.png]
and in case anyone is actually interested in throwing money my way in exchange for art here's where you can find my

Thanks for visiting! ☆☆☆
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
The Transformer one is adorable. It really made me giggle. xDD

The others are really impressive. I especially like the DBZ one.
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
They're all great! (My favorite is the Zexion headshot and the DBZ #squad)

I'd commission all the artists but I'm broke and no paypal OTL so I just reblog/promo commission posts instead
(10-06-2015, 04:56 PM)~ Z ~ Wrote: The Transformer one is adorable. It really made me giggle. xDD

The others are really impressive. I especially like the DBZ one.

Ahh I'm glad!! Thank you so much!

(10-18-2015, 10:03 AM)LoopyPanda Wrote: They're all great! (My favorite is the Zexion headshot and the DBZ #squad)

I'd commission all the artists but I'm broke and no paypal OTL so I just reblog/promo commission posts instead

Thanks a lot! Any reblogs or promos are appreciated! 

Here's some new stuff, been on a HUGE Transformers binge lately so you're likely to see more of these littering this thread lmao

PROWL:

[Image: tumblr_nwfkkxx7ls1teo2who1_540.png]

ULTRA MAGNUS:
[Image: tumblr_nwfkkxx7ls1teo2who2_540.png]

MISFIRE (he's not a very well-known character, but he's p popular in the More Than Meets the Eye comics)
[Image: tumblr_nwfkkxx7ls1teo2who3_540.png]

Man, I'm really digging those Transformers drawings (Whoa, Prowl looks really badass) Big Grin I have to say, as of now, the drawing of Aqua is certainly my favorite drawing from you. I don't know why, but I just love the way you draw her (that and I could be bias since she's my favorite character in Kingdom Hearts B| XD)

Can't wait to see more of your works, Syn!
(10-23-2015, 03:59 PM)ShineCero Wrote: Man, I'm really digging those Transformers drawings (Whoa, Prowl looks really badass) Big Grin I have to say, as of now, the drawing of Aqua is certainly my favorite drawing from you. I don't know why, but I just love the way you draw her (that and I could be bias since she's my favorite character in Kingdom Hearts B| XD)

Can't wait to see more of your works, Syn!

Haha, right? I was super proud of how Aqua turned out too Big Grin  And don't worry brah, she's my favorite character too ;;;; And thank you so much!

Here's some new stuff I've drawn lately. More Transformers (oops), but I tried to make gijinkas out of some of them:

RODIMUS GIJINKA (heavily inspired from FFX's Tidus) :

[Image: tumblr_nwkz0z5OuK1teo2who1_540.png]

CYCLONUS GIJINKA (based on Cyclonus' holomatter avatar design in MTMTE #43!)   

[Image: tumblr_nwkps99zFn1teo2who1_540.png]

Some very indulgent shippy robot thing

[Image: tumblr_nwnhk7ouQk1teo2who1_540.png]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY \o/

[Image: tumblr_nx3bkcIbMf1teo2who1_540.jpg]

I'm pretty sure y'all are sick of the Transformers already haha

Tailgate gijinka!

[Image: tumblr_nxd3ri9U3K1teo2who1_540.png]

A very pretty Starscream <3

[Image: tumblr_nxf48qmPLP1teo2who1_540.png]

Black Rock Perceptor (IDW turned him into a sniper, god bless)

[Image: tumblr_nxenmhZsl21teo2who1_540.png]

Small crossover ft. Tailgate and Xion! 

[Image: tumblr_nxoodyoq1R1teo2who1_540.png]

A little something I doodled after reading Transformers: Redemption

[Image: tumblr_ny25lhWIQp1teo2who1_540.png]

More stuff! 

Let me know what you think!

Damn, so many drawings, kind of hard to pick out which ones I like the best since all of them are pretty god dang good Pimp

I really like the Determination one.

I can totally see Sora looking like that if he was to appeared in Transformers xD

Soundwave certainly looks badass in human form. Give him a kick ass guitar and he's on his way to start a rock band XD