Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Thank You ( ・ω・)
Work?

No thanks.
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Thumb hurting when I type? No ty
Losing some of my money?

No thanks.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Leftover problems? NO
Waiting so long?

NOPE.

DUN DUN!
Not being hungry?

No thank you
Got a C on my last test?

No thanks.

DUN DUN!
Shitty radio programs?

No thank you.
I just want to be free in my world.
Shitty internet service?

NOPE.

DUN DUN!