Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask A Question!
Strawberry or Chocolate.

Do you like the color yellow?
Nope. It reminds me of Shitas B|

Do you like bears?
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

Only if they're cuddly and mostly inanimate. I mean live bears are great but the idea of getting potentially mauled by one makes it less appealing.

DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES.

Can you do a backflip?
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
I can flip my back by turning BI

CAN YOU DANCE?

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

I... dunno. I wasn't sticking out like a thumb at prom so I guess I'm okay at it. XD

Can you do the Macarena?!
AYYYYY MACARENA! HAAAAI!

What would you do if you saw money on the floor?

Pick it up and go to the police station to report missing money B|

maybe

If you have a superpower.. what would you do?

DUN DUN

Use it to never be bored again.

Cats or dogs?

Dogs. Cats are TRACTORS

Chip ahoy or Oreo's?

DUN DUN