Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie Survival Strats!
When it comes to zombies, you dont really need a lot; but for what you do need, you gotta have a strategy.

Assuming its a Zombie appocalypse, how do you plan to survive it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997

Grab all the food I can and just haul ass. I don't know how to drive but I will in such an event. Running over zombies isn't such a bad idea, right? xDD
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
Get many objects, at least the ones that have enough blunt force. Guns is useful, but unreliable if you don't have any experience of shooting, plus when the bullets runs out, well yeah, that's your ass xD So baseball bats, blunt objects is a must.
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Honestly, I feel like the safest place would be a school. It's hard to get out, it's hard to get in.

Get all the blunt objects you have and hide in your attic with all your food.

Make a giant hole for air.
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
I think Loopy might not last long...
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997

I work alone B|

Not to mention the attic > the basement
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
Keep moving and never stay in one place for too long. Kill the weak, take their stuff, survive until a cure has been discovered.

No mercy. B|

Or you can raid all the vending machines for Pepsi like that one guy did in World War Z
[Image: weapon_against_zombies_by_eruner-d97hoz9.jpg]
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]