Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Books you finished reading?
Finished reading Volume 16 of Highschool DxD. Let's just say.... Shit went down. Arguably the most serious LN Volume in the series for me currently.
[Image: YMc2Uzm.png]
RPG and Tech Forum Manager (I may or may not be crazy)
Finished Fang's Missing Fang by DC Langer. Kat

Cute and funny at the same time. Kat
I just want to be free in my world.
Recently finished Sanctuary by Faye Kellerman. It's part of a long detective series. Only the 4th book I've read from it. The series has 23 books so far. There's a Jewish theme to it. But, it's not a 'religious' series. Rina, and the community around her, is orthodox. Peter, who falls for her, is a detective and most of his cases involve that community. Since she knows more about the 'culture' she helps him out a lot. He also finds out his biological parents were orthodox Jews, and so he's trying to learn more about it and reclaim it. (His adopted family are southern Baptists.) Anyways, I liked this one more than the last one I read of the series. Kind of had a good/unsettling ending.
The Tower of Torture by mothy
Han Solo at Star's End by Brian Daley
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie
(05-06-2016, 06:55 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie

OMFG I ACTUALLY HAD THAT BOOK! I got it back when I was young.
[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%
The Hunger Games and The Circle. The Hunger Games was kind of lame and wasn't interesting as people made it out to bed. The Circle; however, was something engaging and had some keks here and there. I would say, it's something to read to pass the time.
[Image: C06wNU6.jpg]

Release it Kimishima! Release everything you got!

The War of the Worlds, by H.G. Wells.
I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano
Love Hina Omnibus 1.