Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Boogaloo Amusement Park!
Star 
We got everything. Look around and have fun. We got rides, shops, and tons of fun! More importantly, it's time to Troll-play. (AND MY PUNS HAVE BEGUN!)

=========================

"I lost my kids in this amusement park. Damnit." Draws S.O.S message on a balloon. 
[Image: t07N5Zq.gif]

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
Mama! o3o *runs towards Z holding a bunch of Mickey Mouse balloons and cotton candy*
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
Where were you?! D:< *Sits on Looy's head.*

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
*stuck on the rollercoaster* ouo
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
*Makes Coaster loop-de-loop.*

I shall buy you one ride, Loopy. ouo

"I don't want a ride, can you buy me candy?"
*Jumping up and down in excitement while pushing LoopyPanda to the side*
I wanna go on the ferris wheel! o3o
That Ferris Wheel is high, you sure you want to go way up there ?
She can handle it. B|

*Plops Loopy and Gohan in Ferris wheel.*

No no no I don't want to go I don't want to go!!!!

*Crys screams and kicks trying to get out*