Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vampy's Art
Hello Everyone, I'll be posting here my art...

I'm not very good yet so I mostly just copy, and this time I tried using my tablet...
Since I can't control it well I just drew it with a pencil then traced the scan and coloured it...
It toke me really long and I don't really like the result specially her face but I'm happy with it since it's my first try...

[Image: uMrNnby.png]
 [Image: u2ic23I.png]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2058263&d=1423969332]
Unless I'm going blind, I see nothing strange about this amazing work! I like the combination of colors for her clothing and especially in the background, and this is your first time doing it on a tablet? That's a fine start for your first time! Big Grin
Aww you did a really good job coloring it though! I love how soft and pastel-looking it is! For your first time it looks really good!
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
thanx a lot Syn and Shine!....
It's my first time colouring with tablet but I did digital colouring before...
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2058263&d=1423969332]
Such a cute picture!

it looks great! The color choices match up really well too!
I think it's adorable! It has a summer/beach vibe to it! The colors are very well picked, it suits the picture! Big Grin
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!