Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alzoru's Art house
Try looking through your made thread lists?
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
House Characters: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Apparently there WAS another... oops
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
(01-10-2016, 10:41 PM)Alzoru Wrote: Deja vu I feel like Already made a thread here o.o

Anywhom, I am Al, and I draw stuff. I am happy to take requests- free requests, and I also occasionally do gifts.

This is an example of one of my better works- it's even shaded!

A map. I can make maps for you.

Example of pixel art- drawn with no ref or anything, just made pixel by pixel.

Weapons! I draw weapons

Let me know if you want to give me something to do. Oh! I also do pokemon sprite splices- or digimon if you want.

EDIT: Fixed the ones that didn't work

Good stuff. The maps looks cool. Is that part of your story? Think
Yes, but it's also way out of date. XD
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
(01-10-2016, 10:41 PM)Alzoru Wrote: Deja vu I feel like Already made a thread here o.o

Anywhom, I am Al, and I draw stuff. I am happy to take requests- free requests, and I also occasionally do gifts.

Weapons! I draw weapons

Let me know if you want to give me something to do. Oh! I also do pokemon sprite splices- or digimon if you want.

I LOVE THE FISH(?)!!! IT'S SO CUTE! ESPECIALLY BIBONOKA! Extremely creative! I think you can honestly produce a very cool Sci-fi/fantasy game that's almost like a sandbox-style. I think your pixel art is fantastic and impressive (I don't have the slightest clue how to pixel-art. xDD)

I'm a sucker for cute things so I naturally love your little aquatic life forms. Big Grin
[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%
(06-22-2016, 07:57 PM)~ Z ~ Wrote:

Weapons! I draw weapons

I LOVE THE FISH(?)!!! IT'S SO CUTE! ESPECIALLY BIBONOKA! Extremely creative! I think you can honestly produce a very cool Sci-fi/fantasy game that's almost like a sandbox-style. I think your pixel art is fantastic and impressive (I don't have the slightest clue how to pixel-art. xDD)

I'm a sucker for cute things so I naturally love your little aquatic life forms. Big Grin
How did I not see this sooner? Well, now I've made more Nafine lifeforms and shit.
[Image: some_nafine_jungle_animals_by_zeonbelial-daiq0xd.png]
[Image: concepts_complete__by_zeonbelial-da03n0m.png]

[Image: nafine_water_plants_by_zeonbelial-dai84zu.png]
All fans of my art, enjoy these :3