Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Thread
(11-06-2015, 06:46 AM)Grey Star Wrote: Just ship whatever you want. Feel free to repeat.

Xion X Roxas, of course.

What does it mean to ship?
Quote:"There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near-death experience or my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face. And then proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood."
 -Bardock
                                                     [Image: latest?cb=20140830052708]      
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TnKCP1jBVwo
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
(01-19-2016, 10:46 PM)SPINAL Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 06:46 AM)Grey Star Wrote: Just ship whatever you want. Feel free to repeat.

Xion X Roxas, of course.

What does it mean to ship?
"Shipping" is when you pair two characters that you really want to see together... Together.

On topic, Shido x Tohka. Bl
[Image: YMc2Uzm.png]
RPG and Tech Forum Manager (I may or may not be crazy)
Saitama and Fubuki.

fite me 1v1
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
I ship Suyoi and Mioi B|
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

Arthas X Sylvanas.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.

[Image: 2ed.jpg]
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
(09-09-2016, 12:27 AM)ShineCero Wrote: I ship Suyoi and Mioi B|

[Image: image.jpg?w=500&c=1]
Captain Rex X Ashoka. Thanks to Freak and Nick for giving me the idea.

RP Characters.
[Image: 3GHueef.jpg]
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]