Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Get Me Started!
Always shocking you, especially when you have socks and a nice rug or carpet. R.I.P carpet users. I HATE SPARKS.

But what about sticky notes?
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
I can't ever keep track of where they go! And they come in all these fun colors! I hate fun! Especially these condescending sticky notes

But what about apples
They were the reason I didn't want to get my teeth yanked! So Red and so juicy... JUICE OF DEATH. They must drive bulls insane.

But what about hair?

Omfg DON'T GET ME STARTED. I'm so jealous of the ones who have naturally straight/manageable hair! Just one hour in the rain and my hair poofs and waves out all ugly like a bird's nest when I sleep in wet hair! Even worse when you find white hairs and you aren't even 20!

But what about Pringles?
Don't even get me started! No AIR. NO AIR. Can you believe this? How dare they sell a product with most of it actually FOOD? Are they nuts?

But what about Unicorns?

Don't get me started! Those are just horses with silly horns. Peagusus is the superior horse-like mythical creatures!

What about Cheerios?
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!