Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last show you watched!
Binged the last 7 episodes of Gravity Falls....it's been like 5 or 6 hours and my head is still spinning from the awesomeness lol
Stranger Things. I started watching it now that the second season came out and I actually have netflix now. Lol
Expedition Unknown
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
A movie called Bushwick on Netflix.........................
Pokemon SuMo
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
Star Vs the Forces of Evil. Good show if I may say.
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

The Shivering Truth that appeared on Adult Swim ... I have no explanation of what it was, but damn, that was some artistic trip.
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

Chicago Med on NBC....................