Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vapor can make avatars/sigs/edits
Rainbow 
yea i make stuff rather frequently so if you guys want an avatar or whatever, give me an image or something and a description of what you want done to it and i'll make something nice. any vague or lack of details i'll just make up for with my own judgement, i have an eye for these sort of things

just please do not ask me to draw, i do not have the motivation and consistent ability to produce something that i personally would be satisfied with

if you need some sort of example of what i can do, idk, my avatar and signature count as demos
[Image: ziF205V.png]
It'll be immensely helpful if you upload some of your graphics on here so others can have a good idea of how your work looks like! Big Grin Don't be shy to show them off!! <3
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
i don't know what to even show

like literally, please just throw requests at me, it costs nothing 

i just won't do drawings, so that leaves anything with text, image editing, and abstract renders of stuff

"i want a weird looking thing that's vaguely shaped like an 'S' and it's hot pink with aqua blue in the background"

or

"give me some aesthetic"
Can you make some space themed aesthetic with glittery stars and a planet of some sort? Overall color scheme can be pinks blues or purples.

Or a combo, go wild
i had this done like, two days ago but here we go, finally posting:

some neon space trash

i painted this in sai if you want more of an ~indie blog~ feel // you can full view it and like/reblog it on my art tumblr

i guess i can paint certain things but i refuse to draw characters
Swaggy, I'll reblog when I log in later today!

I like it! One looks like a T-shirt design, and the other works as a cool mobile banner thingy. Big Grin best colors B)
thanks for the praise bruh glad you like
hmm, I see that you like pink,

I'm curious how would you draw Megurine Luka (^o^)
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]