Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you a collector?
Got some new additions to my banknote/paper money collection today:

New additions include banknotes from Zimbabwe (both the top note in the second column as well as the bottom half of the fourth column), a 1000 Peso note from Chile (left of the first column) a 2000 Dong note from Vietnam (third column, to the center), two notes from Ukraine (second and third note in the fourth column) and a note from Egypt (below the Ukranian notes, fourth column)
That looks awesome Z-Fighter! You're planning on collecting every single banknotes from every country? Thinking
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
It is a possibility, but it all depends on the quality of the note itself as well as its year of issue. Notes which are still in circulation today or are of quite high quality or rarity tend to be quite expensive.
I am obviously a Pokemon collector but I also collect Pokemon cards on the side. xDD I don't have many (or any rare ones other than MAYBE 1)
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
An update to my paper money/bank note collection, with some new additions. :D
Now that's a decent collection! Remind me, how do you get a hold of these monies anyways? Do you have a friend that send them to you?
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
I usually get them from fleamarkets, but others I got from a shop that sells these which happens to be in my home town.