Port Graham
"I may need... a tad bit assistance~"

The creature was struggling with a rather large pancake on top of her. She laid on her belly, the pancake resting right on her. It looked as if it was a blanket but the creature seemed a little relaxed.

"This creature is deemed too heavy for the current power I possess~"
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
Jacen and Slyvanas walked into the diner.

"I'm famished." Jacen muttered.

"One advantage of being like me, you never need to eat. That is a downside, however." Sylvanas replied to him.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
The man lifted the pancake off the tiny one.

"Not sure, SnowGlobe. Got another pancake though." he says as he puts it in the portal. o3o
[Image: heracross.gif]
There might not be true heroes anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't try!
"It's loud!" The voice remarked, sounding cranky.

"Holy shit man!" The waitress was incoherently shouting at the cook from the back since she didn't know what happened to make such a loud commotion.
"Okay. I'll head back and close the portal from that side." he says jumping in, disappearing.

"Stay out of trouble, Nicor!"
Sylvanas looked at where Nicor disappeared.

"Portals are a common thing, Drake used them all the time." Jacen said behind him. The two took a seat.

"Better in a diner then out there with a mushroom cloud." Slyvanas remarked.
I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
(Nicor is still there. I'll do a name drop to make this less confusing. XD)

The man pulls off the trench coat to reveal an insect type humanoid demon.

"Sorry about the noise, SnowGlobe." Atlas apologizes.
"Are they playing out there?" The voice was that of a horned demon with cyan tinged hair and pale orchid-colored skin. She seemed half asleep, rubbing her eyes. "If Nicor was there, I bet he started to cause trouble. No fair! I want to play too."
(Next new emote should be a mind screw.)

Sylvanas and Jacen just sat there waiting patiently, unfazed by the demon's reveal.

"There a waitress here?" He asked politely.

RP Characters.
(Agreed.)

"It looks like they're about to be in a lot of trouble. You sure you wanna be up there?" Atlas asks.