BV Empire State Port Graham
As Whitey picked up the figurine, it started to glow brightly; suddenly a flash of light brighten the area quickly. 

---

Cement was working on a paper-sheet, which details the estimated amount of time to rebuild this entire port. “If we get enough Californite tomorrow, we can rebuild this within a few days. Oh, and looks like the medical teams are finally arriving to pick up the rest of the people and take them to Hero City City for treatments…” He closes his eyes and gritted his eyes the moment the flash of light appeared. “What in tarnation?!” 

---

As the flash of light disperse, a tall, medium build man appeared before the young woman. His facial expression seemingly glooms as he looked around. “Where am I…?” He asked, confused about his whereabouts.
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

"Wahh!!" Whitney exclaimed in surprise, unaware of where the little toy went and how the man suddenly appeared before her. "Y-you're in Port Graham, sir. Are you lost? I didn't see you under the rubble. You're not hurt are you?" She stood up and immediately walked around him to look for any signs of injury. "Cause if you are, they have a couple doctors coming here for everyone else."
The tall man turned to the young woman. “No… I’m not hurt…” He responded. “I don’t remember being here at all… the last thing I remember was being in some cold, windy place… nothing but whiteness and a mysterious voice invaded my mind… telling me to do something.” He grabbed his head, making up his mane-like hair, trying to recall what transpired. “Damn… it hurts…” He crouched downward—still taller than Whitney despite of this—in pain of trying to remember. He looks up to Whitney.

“Port Graham… I was supposed to do something here… but now my memories… they have scattered.”

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

"Well, there was a big ruckus that happened, and a bunch of buildings got destroyed in the process. I'm actually kind of foggy on the details myself... I remember there was a robot on the loose that totally wrecked our diner! I kinda blacked out after that cause I fell under all the rubble. Maybe you hit your head from all the stuff falling and forgot?" Whitney scratched her cheek. "Well, I guess it wouldn't be of much use if you remembered now anyway. There's nothing to do here with everyone trying to get the place fixed up... And that also means I won't have a job for the next couple of days..." She trailed off before getting an idea. "I take it you don't live here? If my apartment complex is still intact, I don't mind letting you crash on my couch for a while until you can get back on your feet."
Broly stare at Whitney for a moment before nodding in agreement. “Alright… take me to your quarters…” It is beats better than wondering around aimlessly for days on in. “Perhaps my memory can return if I get enough rest.”

DUN DUN

"Yay! I haven't had anyone stay at my place in forever! I'm used to eating dinner all by myself and everything, but now I have someone to share this cake with! It's kinda big just for me and I wouldn't want it to get all dry as leftovers." Whitney excitedly brandished her boxed-up souvenir from the cake shop in Hero City City. "Let's get goin' then!" Without hesitation, she took Broly's hand and began to pull him in the direction of her apartment complex. "It's been such a crazy day, I forgot I haven't eaten anything since early this morning. We'll probably end up with a few power surges, so I should probably cook up whatever I have in the fridge before any of it goes bad..." She wasn't as adept at cooking as the frycooks at the diner, but she was sure she could whip up a good dinner that wasn't instant noodles for the fifth time.
Broly sweated when Whitney suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him. “A meal… I do have the desire for food… this hunger strike me. I can eat anything…” He looked around the damaged town, the abundance of debris, the amount of people being rounded by the Heroes Organization Medical team. 

“Who are they…? They dress differently than you or the rest of the people being gathered by them…” His memories continue to be fuzzy.

DUN DUN