Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SYN☆CHRONIZATION
I think it's a special effect.

Either way the sig looks gorgeous, and the canvasy texture gives off a kind of rustic/antique feel.
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
(01-01-2016, 01:30 PM)Eruner Wrote: why she has gold star/dot at her front hair/head ???
Sorry, but I don't get it

It was part of the original artwork! 

(01-01-2016, 04:54 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: I think it's a special effect.

Either way the sig looks gorgeous, and the canvasy texture gives off a kind of rustic/antique feel.

Thanks Loopy! <3
[Image: R4AmrKN.png]
☆☆☆
"No sweat. I got your back."
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
hmm, I googled Transistor pictures and found that girl without "special effects", so I was asking
anyway, short sig looks good, what are you planning to do next? What you have taste for?
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
(01-02-2016, 05:00 AM)Eruner Wrote: hmm, I googled Transistor pictures and found that girl without "special effects", so I was asking
anyway, short sig looks good, what are you planning to do next? What you have taste for?

Well I got the image from Supergiant Games' official page: LINK

I'm not sure to be honest, I usually prefer making stuff from video games, so I might do something Undertale next?
☆☆☆
Undyne or Asgore could make for a good 'serious' kind of set if you are looking at UT things.
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
Yooo sorry for not posting here for like 50000 years!! I felt I needed a new thing to refresh stuff, so here's some new graphics! Overwatch, this time, because I really love Overwatch, especially this green cyborg ninja dude

[Image: R2UbbcB.png]

SIGNATURE

[Image: 7p4eFFJ.png]
☆☆☆
Ryujin no Ken wo Kurae!!!! Wagh

Awesome avatar and signature, Syn!
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
(09-09-2016, 12:30 AM)ShineCero Wrote: Ryujin no Ken wo Kurae!!!! Wagh

Awesome avatar and signature, Syn!

Thanks Shine!! \o/

Anyway here's my entry for the Graphic Designer contest! I thought I'd go with the Grim Reaper/Death, and to be honest.....who else would make that really obvious?  teehee

[Image: GOowAs2.png]

Please leave a comment!
☆☆☆
Hehe, good work as alwas Syn! Good luck to you in the competition, may the best sig win! Smile
"What do you call a Vegeta and a Goku? Vegetto sounds alright." 
[Image: SACYXY9.jpg]
H ---- hewwo long time no see?? I'm so sorry I've basically gone poof from this forum, but I'm here again! I haven't made any decent graphics at ALL (much less sigs and avatars).... but I needed a fresh new set to mark my return and I thought Goku Black would be an awesome subject to work with!

Sig: 

[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

[Image: 848GyHu.png]

However I wasn't really feeling much of the quotes from him....so I copped out and used Widowmaker's voice lines to complement the sig. I think it suits him perfectly? The words behind him reads "Such artistry", while the French phrases in small font reads "À la vie, à la mort" which means "to life, to death". Let me know what you think! 
☆☆☆