Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misua's Gallery
My deviantART.

Some of my art's good while the others - not so much. As of now I use GIMP to color my pics.

Some of my recent drawings:

Nice job Misua! I love your second picture. It's super calming and pretty. Big Grin
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Love your art and coloring style! It's so lovely, and really has the quality of an anime screenshot. I love the third piece though, starscapes are my favorite <3
[Image: QhdP6y5.png]

A single death can change everything.
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
Wonderful artpiece! Keep up the great work! SunMan
Very wonderful art works, Misua Awesome

The second one really blends well with the snow falling on the forum, make the drawing pop out even more Pimp
Your style is so sleek and clean! I really like it!

I always marvel at your backgrounds and scapes, they almost look like they go in a gallery all on their own!
(12-10-2015, 10:21 PM)F~ Z ~ Wrote: Nice job Misua! I love your second picture. It's super calming and pretty. Big Grin

(12-11-2015, 08:21 AM)Syn Wrote: Love your art and coloring style! It's so lovely, and really has the quality of an anime screenshot. I love the third piece though, starscapes are my favorite <3

(12-24-2015, 08:23 AM)gokugirl2006 Wrote: Wonderful artpiece! Keep up the great work! SunMan

(12-24-2015, 10:56 PM)ShineCero Wrote: Very wonderful art works, Misua Awesome

The second one really blends well with the snow falling on the forum, make the drawing pop out even more Pimp

(12-26-2015, 02:03 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: Your style is so sleek and clean! I really like it!

I always marvel at your backgrounds and scapes, they almost look like they go in a gallery all on their own!

Thank you, everyone. Awesome

I did this old self-portrait of mine sometime before I got my haircut:

I just want to be free in my world.
I saw that one up on dA the other day. It's a nice avatar. Big Grin
Wow, I always assumed that was from some anime xD. That's some quality work! Can't wait to see more of your artwork Awesome