Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loopy's Graphics
Take your time. I'll be on a lot more
Alright, Soul, I managed to finish your set!

I tried my best to keep the color scheme overall, and couldn't find a good spot to place the text, so I decided to put it next to the space to the right since it didn't seem to look nicer anywhere else. Enjoy!

[Image: dvfYgbl.png][Image: 8ysY3eT.png]

It's really purple but that's probably because that suit of his reminds me of Dark Magician
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
Yeah, there's literally no place on that signature where text could be readable and look good at the same time haha.

In any case, it looks really good! I love the color scheme to it, along with the more metallic feel that the golden edges of his armor gives. Smile
"What do you call a Vegeta and a Goku? Vegetto sounds alright." 
[Image: SACYXY9.jpg]
Awesome Judai set, Loopy! The colour scheme fits really well and you did a good job with the text placement Smile
[Image: xqjCHtv.png]
(01-28-2016, 08:42 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: Alright, Soul, I managed to finish your set!

I tried my best to keep the color scheme overall, and couldn't find a good spot to place the text, so I decided to put it next to the space to the right since it didn't seem to look nicer anywhere else. Enjoy!

[Image: Judaiava_zps8xvaipqm.png][Image: judaisig_zpszntawxfg.png]

It's really purple but that's probably because that suit of his reminds me of Dark Magician

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LOOPY!! This looks really great though!! I have to agree there doesn't look like any good place to put the text but that looks alright enough as it is! And I love the colors too!
[Image: R4AmrKN.png]
☆☆☆
"No sweat. I got your back."
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
Thank you all for your lovely feedback! <3

I haven't made a new set, but I did make a new banner for Boogaloo!
You can view it on the "Super Boogaloo" theme!
Boogaloo has been infected with Hello Kitty! Not even BGL can escape the conquest! I love your sigs Loopy! I wish I can make sigs like you younglings.
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
Thank you for the feedback everyone! :3

misc avatar:

[Image: f8zQuES.png][Image: Vmuwdf5.png][Image: qJA3TC1.png]

And here are some Drakengard 3 Sets. I haven't made one for Two, Five, or Zero, but I may do Two and Zero later on.

One
[Image: k5TZLj9.png][Image: BSREveH.png][Image: ejtoCmC.png][Image: Gka0SgN.png]
[Image: qccOeJP.png]

Three
[Image: vqNDxnT.png][Image: xCjmfK3.png]
[Image: 7EX0k7z.png]
[Image: 8HzwQk9.png]
Four

[Image: o3gYQEL.png][Image: Zwgv9eN.png][Image: Afwi2CN.png]
[Image: 3pUA4QF.png]
[Image: 1arfITs.png]
Four was the hardest bc I wanted to use her Dragon but cover up a gap in it. I am partial to the severed glove tbh.

Images used were screenshots taken from the game itself (courtesy of the Drakengard Wikia's contributors). Designs of the character credit goes to Kimihiko Fujisaka.
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
It's ya girl back in the house, with a fresh set of graphics!

Last week, the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul premiered on Toonami, so I decided to make a set of one of my favorite characters to celebrate! This set will be added to the stock for anyone to use.

I quite like Ayato, especially how he's been developed in the manga's sequel (Re).

[Image: ayato_zpsx0qvtohu.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip][Image: ayato3_zpsmkoczhyd.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip][Image: ayato2_zpspwk8h9dp.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]
[Image: ayato%20sig_zpsibyq5pmv.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]

I colored this panel from the manga, so forgive me if it looks a bit off-model.
For this set, I went with trying to stick to an overall color scheme that wouldn't clash between the avatar and sig pic. I used lots of textures and played with the filter adjustment so I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I haven't gone font-hunting in a while so I just used a simple one.
Made a new set the other night because I needed to make something that didn't require me to color it beforehand lol

[Image: 3yNyuLI.png]

I'm fairly rusty at this, so I decided to mess around with the fonts and their orientation a bit. The moon was a bit of a compromise for the admittedly small 3D render I got off the wikia. There's like... no official art of this character outside of concept art and that one tiny transparent of her boss portrait (which I don't like enough for a signature), but I think I made it work!