Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goals for the next 5 Years?
Quote:What do you like to do?

I wished to enter the field of computer engineering or wed designing; then do comics on the side. 

Do you plan to make a career around it?

At the moment, I currently have no set goals of what I want to do with an career. Hopefully, I can figure out everything I needed to do before I get my BA and decided from there. I think that's what most people go through when they enter college, military or even the job market; they settle on some experience first before jumping into what it's needed to be done, at least that's what I think.

Old Post I've made a while back. So I'm updating with some new content:
   - I'm pursuing a major in History. As I'm getting my BA around next year, I'm hoping to minor in web-designing. So I can continue improving my skills in more areas. I might think about pursuing a career in teaching online courses.
   - I'm planning on getting my driver's licence around this month or the next. 
   - I'm planning on promoting continuing my hobby of drawing. I really want to honed my skills further. 
   - I'm planning on seeing Jaz in Vegas sometime in August :p
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

Well, I got to see Shine in Vegas, o that's one goal down. My next goal is to start going to school in January and finally graduate with my A.A degree. in the spring. I also want to finally get my degree and head out to California to finally be with Shine.
[Image: nGspS4j.png]

What is it, big boy? You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?!
1. Get my Master's Degree
2. Get a job in HR
3. Get the new Ford Bronco 2020
or
1. Find a rich husband and play video games all day  teehee
I'll Win The Game; I'll Win Her Heart Right Away

[Image: sigpic26_78.gif.jpg]
(06-11-2016, 04:57 PM)ShineCero Wrote:
Quote:What do you like to do?

I wished to enter the field of computer engineering or wed designing; then do comics on the side. 

Do you plan to make a career around it?

At the moment, I currently have no set goals of what I want to do with an career. Hopefully, I can figure out everything I needed to do before I get my BA and decided from there. I think that's what most people go through when they enter college, military or even the job market; they settle on some experience first before jumping into what it's needed to be done, at least that's what I think.

Old Post I've made a while back. So I'm updating with some new content:
   - I'm pursuing a major in History. As I'm getting my BA around next year, I'm hoping to minor in web-designing. So I can continue improving my skills in more areas. I might think about pursuing a career in teaching online courses.
   - I'm planning on getting my driver's licence around this month or the next. 
   - I'm planning on promoting continuing my hobby of drawing. I really want to honed my skills further. 
   - I'm planning on seeing Jaz in Vegas sometime in August :p

As of now, I have completed all of this (and I did this less than 5 years, so yay?)

New goals:
  • Get a job, then a career (planned on being a writer/novelist)
  • Maybe pursue a Masters Degree and Doctoral 
  • See Jaz in August again for Disneyland.
  • Be more motivated
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!