Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chronicle-King's Art Thread
Awesome drawings!

Kamewdrei is my favorite so far. I'm surprised GameFreak haven't weigh in on the idea of absorbing both mehga stones yet Pls
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
[Image: zxuJsVr.png]
3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any 3DS meetings please.

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
Omnicronn looks pretty interesting. Nice combinations of color. What type of program do you use for your stuff?
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Jellyfish form is best form but that's because I'm partial to jellyfishies
[Image: 84cDTrD.png]
"BOB! DO SOMETHIN'!"
Ya know I understand if you guys want me to keep my artwork posted here instead of the Skype chat, I just would appreciate it more if I got responses at least not too overly long after I had made a post. Anyways, considering what I have all to share at once, there's going to be a good portion of pics this time around.
3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
I like the designs for Dragozaur, but I can't give a lot of critique on it since I don't draw animals or the like. So I can only really critique the humans

The left hand on mirror M (his left), it doesn't look to be the thumb but aballed up fist with the pinkie facing the front. It could just be me misinterpreting it, but I feel that it isn't the right hand (no pun intended).
"BOB! DO SOMETHIN'!"
Dragozaur. I love the detail on him. Keep it up. God, I wish I knew how to draw dinos like you. xDD
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
(04-25-2016, 01:44 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: The left hand on mirror M (his left), it doesn't look to be the thumb but aballed up fist with the pinkie facing the front. It could just be me misinterpreting it, but I feel that it isn't the right hand (no pun intended).

It's the way the fist is shown from the front view. He's supposed to be clenching his hand together into a fist, so whenever I draw those, it ends up looking weird in response depending on the angle.

3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
Looking good, keep up the nice work. You draw animals far better than me. I can't draw them to save my life. xDD
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
Ah I see. I wasn't too sure since the pencil lines kind of overlap and make the thumb look kind of odd.

Poloz and Luchnik are the cutest. ^-^
What animal is Tire based off of?
"BOB! DO SOMETHIN'!"