Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chronicle-King's Art Thread
Awesome drawings!

Kamewdrei is my favorite so far. I'm surprised GameFreak haven't weigh in on the idea of absorbing both mehga stones yet Pls
[Image: zxuJsVr.png]
3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any 3DS meetings please.

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
Omnicronn looks pretty interesting. Nice combinations of color. What type of program do you use for your stuff?
Jellyfish form is best form but that's because I'm partial to jellyfishies
Ya know I understand if you guys want me to keep my artwork posted here instead of the Skype chat, I just would appreciate it more if I got responses at least not too overly long after I had made a post. Anyways, considering what I have all to share at once, there's going to be a good portion of pics this time around.
3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
I like the designs for Dragozaur, but I can't give a lot of critique on it since I don't draw animals or the like. So I can only really critique the humans

The left hand on mirror M (his left), it doesn't look to be the thumb but aballed up fist with the pinkie facing the front. It could just be me misinterpreting it, but I feel that it isn't the right hand (no pun intended).
Dragozaur. I love the detail on him. Keep it up. God, I wish I knew how to draw dinos like you. xDD
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
(04-25-2016, 01:44 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: The left hand on mirror M (his left), it doesn't look to be the thumb but aballed up fist with the pinkie facing the front. It could just be me misinterpreting it, but I feel that it isn't the right hand (no pun intended).

It's the way the fist is shown from the front view. He's supposed to be clenching his hand together into a fist, so whenever I draw those, it ends up looking weird in response depending on the angle.

3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
Looking good, keep up the nice work. You draw animals far better than me. I can't draw them to save my life. xDD
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Ah I see. I wasn't too sure since the pencil lines kind of overlap and make the thumb look kind of odd.

Poloz and Luchnik are the cutest. ^-^
What animal is Tire based off of?