Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chronicle-King's Art Thread
(05-08-2016, 05:12 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: What animal is Tire based off of?
Yakutian horse.

Also I'm going to upload a new pic for my Birthday specifically, but I'm not sure if I'll end up getting it done on time.

[Image: zxuJsVr.png]
3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any 3DS meetings please.

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
Lots of new stuff. Keep up with the good work. Although, the link you posted about Ash's B2/W2 outfit doesn't work. Might want ton repost it again bro.
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

I fixed the link by now. Apparently DA hates working when I end up changing the title of a deviation after I had already posted it elsewhere before the title change. Anyways...

3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
Interesting stuff. I assumed you got the idea of Omegamon Alter-B from Next order?

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN

Emerald Crusader isn't exactly based off of Alter-B Omegamon, but his right arm does have some of the functions of Beelzebumon Blast Mode's gun.

3DS Friend Code: 
Marty
3695-0507-9451

Characters:
Chronicler Fenrir
Interesting. 

Lots of artwork! You can double post if you want to showcase any artwork next time Thumbs

Jessie and James ook interesting, but I think there's a reason why they revert back to their usual gimmick in XY and thus far. The "serious" Team Rocket was not received well -- even got criticized by their voice actors xD 

So will they keep their dynamic comedic stuff or that's completely phased out in your story? 

Your original works is very interesting. Natolois is my favorite of the bunch Pimp

Zelda AU huh? Looking forward for that one.

DUN DUN