Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What part of a song do/would you like to listen over and over?
When you're listening to a song, there's definitely going to be an instrumental passage that somehow makes you want to reverse the track to the beginning of that point to listen it again or put it in a program like Audacity so you can select that part and put it in a repeated play/loop, or where you simply wish that particular part of the song would last longer.

My question to you is, do you have such a part with a song you like? If so, what song is it from?

Personally I have this with the following songs:

- The intro of 'Dance Hall Days' by Wang Chung (radio version)

- The acoustic(?) guitar solo part in 'Run To You' from Bryan Adams

- The ending part of 'West End Girls' by the Pet Shop Boys

- The ending part of 'Promised you a Miracle' by the Simple Minds (radio edit)

- The whole song Equinoxe Part 6 by Jean Michel Jarre

- The beginning/refrain of Move Any Mountain by The Shamen

- The Up-tempo instrumental part ('Allegro') from MacArthur Park by Richard Harris

- The main instrumental part of Delight by 2 Unlimited.
Trapped in My Mind by Kid Cudi is one of the hand full of songs that I always listen over and over again; to the point that I take a listen to it nearly every day.
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I listen to Fantasy by LAMA literally over a thousand times (About 1251 times according to my iTunes.)
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
Is it for the entire song or for a specific part of the song?
A specific part of a song for me is this very short line. The original song is Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

Now, I despise her music. Including Fancy which was annoyingly played on radio ad nauseum.

But for some reason, I just love listening to the one line or two with the bassline best of her going, "who dat who dat? I GG Y that do that do that? I GG Y!" Someone managed to take that line and just loop it over seamlessly with some added beats and man its so catchy! I hate the song except for that lil bit tho.

AAnother part I like is the intro to Yellowcard's For You and Your Denial; the violin + guitar is some gud shit yo.
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
(01-03-2016, 05:32 AM)Z-Fighter Wrote: Is it for the entire song or for a specific part of the song?

Primarily the beginning of the song. It's so... SOMETHING.

I also love to listen to the part between 1:08 and 1:17 of the song 'Chasing Moonbeams' by The Tornados.
I listen to the ending part of Ain't No Rest For The Wicked because it just makes me see Kire and Jaz accepting the consequences of life and death. I know, it's some deep shit, yo.

Starting 2:07 is where my favorite part of the song kicks in. I listen to that part nearly everyday whenever I'm thinking of a battle scene.
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I love repeating the first part of Muse's Reapers. The guitar solo is SICK
[Image: R4AmrKN.png]
☆☆☆
"No sweat. I got your back."
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN