Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
☠ ShineVerse ☠
I'd figure that I'll eventually need to make a thread like this. Not as grand as other spectacular artists on Boogaloo, this will detailed all my latest drawings. I haven't drawn much lately due to so many things happening and eating up my time, but hopefully I'll get back into the groove of drawing again!

☠ ShineVerse ☠
Make me shining, fragments of my scattered heart!
A radiance that surpasses hope!

I do take requests; however, only through friends. Commissions are not optionable either, it's simply a hobby.

One of the few attempts of Digital Drawing. I'm really not that good with it yet lol.

(Beyond the Stars and the Universe? maybe)

My first attempt of making a rose.

I give this thread 2 thumbs up! (Bears have thumbs, just go with it)

I can't wait for more! I'm sure you'll get the hang of digital art, but I think your affinity lies with the tradition. 

As for me, I will continue to smear my drawings by accident XD
All of them are very interesting. My favorite is the rose drawing. Thumbs
very nice, Sir Shine
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
(01-05-2016, 11:10 PM)LoopyPanda Wrote: I give this thread 2 thumbs up! (Bears have thumbs, just go with it)

I can't wait for more! I'm sure you'll get the hang of digital art, but I think your affinity lies with the tradition. 

As for me, I will continue to smear my drawings by accident XD

Thanks and yeah, I'm definitely more of a traditional artist kind of guy. Just need to more practice xD

(01-07-2016, 08:42 AM)gokugirl2006 Wrote: All of them are very interesting. My favorite is the rose drawing. Thumbs
(01-11-2016, 03:04 PM)Alzoru Wrote: very nice, Sir Shine

Thanks Big Grin
Loving all the stuff you put so far Shine! I can't wait until you put up more! 

FORCES YOU TO PUT MORE
[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%
You better put more drawings, boy! jk

???%

Vegetto's Requested Drawings

Box Samurai Pages

Other drawings

Gemma. Credits to LoopyPanda

WHEEZE, IS THAT MY HUSBAND?! GEMMA?! SPIDERBUTT?! I will be sure to give Loopy even more blessings.

Everything looks nice. Love the first DBZ drawing. You can draw DBZ far better than me anyways. Might use it for reference. 

The comic looks interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing more later on. Post more!

???%
Dropping some more artwork

Loopy's Character, Mioi.