Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
☠ ShineVerse ☠
Don't mind me, just here to save and download all of these glorious drawings Smile
"What do you call a Vegeta and a Goku? Vegetto sounds alright." 
[Image: SACYXY9.jpg]
You should draw some more Mioi. It's the best thing to ever exist.  Pimp
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!

Just two quick artworks :p
[Image: Qv1qlte.gif]
Me looking at all the great draws you have uploaded

especially the Green Cyclop wife... Papa bless  Kat Ghost You also have quite a knack for character design! It makes it easy to tell the characters apart, which helps by the eye shape/face as well.

... *saves the Mioi drawing a 2nd time* B| XD
Now all we need is Suyoi in a bikini and we're set for life. B|

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
Thanks!

Here's a few more.

Kass, Vegetto's Character

Olivia's Loopy's Character

Shiro, Z's Character

[+] 2 users Like ShineCero's post
You drew my lil' Ghost-hunter(?) baby?! Shiro's boobs are huge, just the way they're suppose to be. B|

OLIVIA IS PRECIOUS. No harm should come to her or else I will get very upset.

Kass looks awesome! She reminds me of Videl and Goku's mom or some reason. Maybe it's the eyes lol. I love them all!

DUN DUN!
Starting next week, I'm going to be releasing more drawings. Stay tuned.
Your ability to draw the best girls is a gift, my good man, imma smash that like
Some sketches I drew when I was bored. Spina (SSJ and SSJ4), Whis, Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei) and Voice (Reality Vortex)