Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
☠ ShineVerse ☠
Essentially. I think yellow might make the costume look hideous (then again, I'm not a HUGE fan of yellow anyways... it's one of the ugliest colors as of late...)

I'll probably whip out a colored drawing and see how it looks Thinking
[Image: yMP37k3.png]

"Is that all you got?"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
I agree on the lack of yellow. Turns out it's only a few comic flash costumes that have white as a main theme... Such as one that was from a power up that lasted a single issue and was a deus ex machima.
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
Drew these yesterday, as a celebration for the New Years. They're based on Z, LoopyPanda and myself.

"Is that all you got?"

We look adorable!!! Loopy is the best one imo because of her eyes. Looks sassy but EVIL! 

Also, I like how we all have something covering our faces. I know you love wearing a mask, I always wear my shades, and Loopy loves wearing a surgeon's mask. Maybe she wants to block all the haters from entering her system. B| xDD

Keep up the great work babe! I expect more drawings so no slacking off.  Wagh
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
We're too kawaii to live... too sugoi to die...

I'll be sure to get them colored soon! It might take a while considering how massive these things are but it shall be done B|
[Image: NecessaryPiercingFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif]
"Don't give up, Senpai!"
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
Loopy's too cute to continue to exist. Not an opinion, fact.

All the portraits are really interesting and solid, and each represents the different styles the three of you prefer. Love it.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

[+] 1 user Likes Grey Star's post
(01-04-2019, 07:55 PM)Grey Star Wrote: Loopy's too cute to continue to exist. Not an opinion, fact.

All the portraits are really interesting and solid, and each represents the different styles the three of you prefer. Love it.

Thinking Anyone who disagrees is clearly objective wrong.

Thanks! I was trying to capture the aspect of our personalities. I usually don't like to show my face (that and I'm more in favor of separating my self away from the works, so people can focus on the work, rather than what I think or do). 

I'm planning on dumping some new art works once I get back into the swing of things. I have so much to draw Wagh

"Is that all you got?"

You did capture the three personalities well.

Well Shine, you do love to represent yourself as a demon. Combining the mask with the fine shirt shows the perfect balance between sophistication and pure devilry.

Loopy’s preferences for the finer things in life through the coat, and a combination of cleaness and intrigue from the medical mask, topped off with her overall adorable social portrait from the whole picture.

Of course then you have the down to Earth, always cool Mama Z. I can’t say much here because the portrait is the quintessental Mama Z.

(02-26-2019, 07:44 AM)Grey Star Wrote: You did capture the three personalities well.

Well Shine, you do love to represent yourself as a demon. Combining the mask with the fine shirt shows the perfect balance between sophistication and pure devilry.

Loopy’s preferences for the finer things in life through the coat, and a combination of cleaness and intrigue from the medical mask, topped off with her overall adorable social portrait from the whole picture.

Of course then you have the down to Earth, always cool Mama Z. I can’t say much here because the portrait is the quintessental Mama Z.

> Sophistication and pure devilry.
> Shine.

I see no such thing. He is a dork with and without the mask. B|
However, I will agree that he does dress rather nice. 

Loopy is naturally cute, so it's a given that she looks awesome regardless who draws her. Nature naturally selected her to represent all that is cute and uguu. 

As for me. I got my awesome shades. Mama Z never goes anywhere without them. People never know when and where I'm looking!
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
Haha, thanks. I'm closing this and opening a brand new thread to reflect on my new status as a artist. After my Dad's death, I was in a slumps. I'm still in the slumps, but I want to impressed him by honing my skills and draw out my father, as the man he shown me he was... and I'm glad I managed to show him a drawing of my pops one last time before his passing (will post in the new thread soon). So expect a brand new thread next week.

"Is that all you got?"