Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Game You've Bought
I guess I'm not the only one who happens to buy a game every now and then - so share your latest purchase here!

What is/are the last game(s) you've bought?

And optional: What made you buy the game(s)?
[Image: xqjCHtv.png]
I bought Transistor recently simply because I found the art to be gorgeous!
[Image: t76KT8P.png]
☆☆☆
"YOU ARE BEING DECEIVED."
☆ Graphics requests: OPEN 
I got Tales from the Borderlands yesterday because I'm a fan of Telltale games and I enjoyed Boderlands 1 and 2 as well. So I hope that it'll be a perfect mix Smile
[Image: xqjCHtv.png]
Hmm, I bought Super Mystery Dungeon and planning on getting Fall Out Four soon. Big Grin
[Image: sLKpdE3.png]
Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
RWBY Grimm Ecplise.

Because Ruby.
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
GTA 5.
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
I redownloaded Ice Climbers and Balloon fight for free if that counts.
[Image: NecessaryPiercingFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif]
"Don't give up, Senpai!"
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
Still GTA 5
[Image: wnC6dlU.png]

There are two versions of Tatsumaki: Shine's version and Z's version.
I haven't bought another game since july of 2015. Heavy rain Dynasty warriors Gundam and Destiny the Taken king were the last games I got.
Quote:"There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near-death experience or my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face. And then proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood."
 -Bardock
                                                     [Image: latest?cb=20140830052708]      
Dementium for the 3ds
[img=0x170]http://i1.wp.com/shoryuken.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DE4dItrVwAQd9nd.jpg[/img]