The Sisterhood of White Magic Society
"Lix only eats once a month, so don't worry~" Z listened to the little toy and nodded. "You may look around if you wish~ Be careful in my room however, you may get sucked in a portal~"

====

Lix pulled the man away from the girls and released his head as he was told. It was clear that Lix was somewhat annoyed by the girls but he remembered that they said something about Z. He turned to Tort.

"What business do you have here? Make it quick."
[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%
"Noted..." Wrath began to wander around the sisterhood. "Guess this is my life now. Fuck, I wonder if my brothers and sisters are going to think of me when they found out that I'm trapped? Hopefully, they're busy reviving the queen..."

============

Tort rubbed his head before turning to Lix. "Take me to Master Z. I have some business with her regarding the state of the Magic Society."
Lix stared at Tort and grabbed his head again, squeezing it tightly. He slowly slithered past the girls and then quickly vanished into a blur thanks to his speed. Any girls he passed by would hold their skirts down and yell from the 'gust of wind'. Within a few moments both Lix and Tort appeared by the same mysterious door Lix took Wrath in.

"This is her door." Lix dropped Tort on the floor. "She's been getting a lot of company today. Two people is more than enough for her."

Without waiting for Z to open the door, Lix busted it open.

====

"You can knock you know...~" Z sighed. "What is it now~?"

"This man seeks your attention." Lix slithered inside, shoving Tort. "He claims business."

Z looked at Tort and waved at him. "Hello, you're from the brotherhood, yes~? What is it you need~?"
[Image: Mob-Psycho-100-One-Punch-Man.gif]

???%
"As you are aware, ShineCero is currently not available due to various circumstances." Tort started off. "This means that you are now head of both societies--and that means, the upcoming Leaders event, you have to attend instead of Shine this time." Tort finished his first thought.

"Secondly, has Faunix and Black Shadow returned yet? They're talking an awfully long time for such a trip."