Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Anime that made you cry

This scene right there. It hits me in the feels. The father just wanted a peaceful life and that's all. It reminded of my old man, hitting me too close to home.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
(02-18-2020, 12:43 AM)ShineCero Wrote:

This scene right there. It hits me in the feels. The father just wanted a peaceful life and that's all. It reminded of my old man, hitting me too close to home.

Damn, after watching that, kinda reminds me of another 'father' who also wanted a peaceful life. We should watch this together.  Thonk
[Image: MbVtHfX.jpg]
"They Call Me the 'Vibe Checker', Sweetie..."
(02-18-2020, 07:34 AM)~ Z ~ Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 12:43 AM)ShineCero Wrote:

Damn, after watching that, kinda reminds me of another 'father' who also wanted a peaceful life. We should watch this together.  Thonk

It's a pretty intense anime that verges on lots of historical facts, context and the sort. I think the mangaka did a good job on exploring these type of stories, and thankfully, no typical "trope/cliches" you often seen in your typical anime haha. We can definitely watch it together!!
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Art Archive: Art Box | Twitter | Instagram
Welp.. time to post in this thread again lmao  Katcry

Straight up cried my eyes out because of ID:Invaded oh wow

Its turning into one of my favorite animes ever, its so so good.
[Image: A525k87.png]