BV Paradice The Magician Square
Sarah nodded "I agree." She followed Okawa out of the place.
[Image: judaisig_zpszntawxfg.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]
Salesman sat down on a rusty, wooden chair, and let out a sigh. "Man, I have not been able to make a sale lately." He complained. "And just when I thought I had a couple of suckers, they saw through my tactics."

"And you're surprised? You aren't exceptional when it comes to trickery. You did flunk out of the Brotherhood." A young woman, whose shop is next to salesman's shop, commented on his downfall. "Perhaps it is time for a change of pace, right Salesman?"

"And you think you can do better?" Salesman retorted the woman's comments.

"Better? Of course. Unlike you, I don't need to rely on trickery to get some sales." the woman said. "Watch." She turns to the ladies that were walking away and ran to them. "Excuse me! I heard that you were looking for something from that shop over there. Is the particular item you're seeking a special one?"
[Image: Yt3HqI5.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."
DUN DUN