Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Tough Are You?
Tough enough to browse /b/.
[Image: P3auUVy.png]

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
I watched a cornea harvesting video without flinching.
I caught a Musharna on just 1 HP left.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

DUN DUN!
I saw images of ticks that resting in a dog's ear. I'm tougher than all of you B|
Heard a dog bark and I only shat myself once.

DUN DUN!
Tough enough to watch Prank Invasion and not want to punch the guy in the face
tuff enuff to not cringe at Joey Salads

DUN DUN!
Tough enough to not give a shit BI