Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangelion parody (Shia Lebouf)
This is a little parody video I made back when the podcast was first uploaded. funny thing was that I meant to upload this on my channel before the podcast, but was scared of Khara at the time so I waited it out. 

I think I uploaded this in July? (2015)

Anyway, hope you like it.

If your either a fan of older anime, cult anime, or you like yourself  some anime analysis/reviews, check out my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoqEj7c...hhVcLD_u1A
You should do one for Asuka's final fight
(04-20-2016, 01:37 PM)scriptweaver Wrote: This is a little parody video I made back when the podcast was first uploaded. funny thing was that I meant to upload this on my channel before the podcast, but was scared of Khara at the time so I waited it out. 

I think I uploaded this in July? (2015)

Anyway, hope you like it.

I loved this video! Pls agree with the Asuka Fight!!
[Image: TaKXtUF.png]

A good goblin? There might be, if we just looked. But I think... The only good goblins are the ones who never come out of their stinking holes!

(04-20-2016, 02:58 PM)ShineCero Wrote: I loved this video! Pls agree with the Asuka Fight!!

Another shia lebeouf parody? or do you mean a completely different parody that'd feature the final fight scene?
(I ask because its been a little while since I've seen End of Eva and I don't remember anything about it that'd call for a shia lebouf joke, but again I may be remembering wrong)

Also, thx for the positive vibes. I won't lie, I myself still laugh to this video occasionally.
If your either a fan of older anime, cult anime, or you like yourself  some anime analysis/reviews, check out my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoqEj7c...hhVcLD_u1A
Honestly just a Shia Labeouf screaming at Asuka sounds eentertaining in itself. I only saw the subbed version though. Idk what the dub's script is to warrant a DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
I totally busted out laughing when Shia shoved Shinji in the Eva lol
The video was hilarious!........JUST DO IT!! Lmao