Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbest shit you heard all day?
Couple of days ago, actually. I heard this phrase "The reason why you go should partying, drinking and getting shitfaced is because of "Experience and knowledge. If you don't, you can't tell your kids not to do it because you haven't experience it."
[Image: 9FCkO9z.png]

"I Got My Eye On You"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
(07-14-2016, 12:57 AM)ShineCero Wrote: Couple of days ago, actually. I heard this phrase "The reason why you go should partying, drinking and getting shitfaced is because of "Experience and knowledge. If you don't, you can't tell your kids not to do it because you haven't experience it."

I know where you got it from too. xDD
[Image: t07N5Zq.gif]

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
Two girls sitting quietly
[Image: N5ZitKf.png]
Starkiller Base is the best continuity joke in Star Wars.

EDIT 7/22/2016:

Sure. Say you want places to be LGBT friendly. Draw a picture of two women with gag boobs and one of them's a cat girl.
Boogaverse Guild Leader | Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Boogaverse RP Characters. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"You know what you call a Vegeta and a Goku. But what do you call a Goku and a Raditz?"
"I can't pay an extra 5 dollars for internet, it's too expensive."

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
"His name is Dick"
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
(07-18-2016, 11:45 AM)Grey Star Wrote: Starkiller Base is the best continuity joke in Star Wars.

EDIT 7/22/2016:

Sure. Say you want places to be LGBT friendly. Draw a picture of two women with gag boobs and one of them's a cat girl.

What the actual fuck. xD

"Pokemon games are getting easier!"
[Image: 9FCkO9z.png]

"I Got My Eye On You"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
"The new Pokemon Games are too easy!" - 10 Year player.
"The new Pokemon designs are stupid!" - Non-Artist
"The new Pokemon games hand-hold!" - Experienced battler.
"The new Pokemon games are nothing like Gen 1, which were way harder!" - Genwunner garbage.

"What if you were to add Pokemon into Rimworld?" (Me, today)
The game would explode, and every cell would be filled with rattatas...
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997

"I wish they made a game where you can catch Pokemon without leaving your house..." -some loser on tumblr
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters