Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BGC News, Update & Suggestion Box
I have my brightnesses all the way down by dedault, but it is more apparent on a laptop monitor.
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
Aaahh, yeah, I see what you mean. I'll have that fixed in a jiffy. Sorry about that!
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I forgot about this thread existing. I forgot to check if this changed. Posting from Black Core right now and it's too intense for me. Is this the intended brightness Shine? Could be my computer and settings and such and not "working in proper conditions intended for".
[Image: 4HzrcJy.png]

I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
(10-07-2018, 09:40 PM)Grey Star Wrote: I forgot about this thread existing. I forgot to check if this changed. Posting from Black Core right now and it's too intense for me. Is this the intended brightness Shine? Could be my computer and settings and such and not "working in proper conditions intended for".

It's not your computer, that's the intended brightness from Black Core. I advise avoiding it for now (so you won't hurt your eyes), until I find a way to change the seciditor (which is in the core files, rather than the template). Thinking
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse