Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you smile today?
The fact that things are finally going back to normal.
[Image: t07N5Zq.gif]

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
The possibility of getting a job.
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Going to the eye doctor today. It was time to get my eyes checked anyway.
Seeing lots of people becoming, slowly, more active around here. Makes me shed a tear!

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Shine, as usual. However, seeing more people being active than before also makes both me and Shine smile. So proud of everyone!

"Z says these eye protectors are called... Sunglasses. I like the fad, so I'll spare this website from destruction."
Seeing all this progression on BGC. Let's build a stronger community, folks!

"Death."

When I received the phone call from the courier I mentioned in this post and he gave a heartfelt apology for misplacing my order. Hopefully the item I ordered will arrive by the time return from work. Awesome
I just want to be free in my world.
Chocolate. Chocolate makes me smile Big Grin
Spending christmas with Dad being home!

"Death."

Talking to Shine, as usual.