Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone that Never Loses vs. Someone that Always Wins
Both of their abilities ("always winning" for one and "never losing" for the other) get into a fist fight.
Both of their abilities are reality warping hax.
Who wins the fist fight?
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Is it possible for there to be a way for one to win and the other not lose?
[Image: 4HzrcJy.png]

I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
The guy who never loses would win this fight. It's word play.

The guy who never loses would win this fight. 
The guy who always wins would have won a loss. Theoretically, winning a loss is still winning something.

Next. Fan
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
That's, a really clever intepretation Z.
[Image: 4HzrcJy.png]

I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
It's a manipulation of semantics, is all, nothing super shocking. So I'll take that, and raise you with a manipulation of statistical probability!

For me, I think it's a draw since it's a death battle between 2 people who operate on absolutes. One guy always wins, so statistically, he has a 100% success rate and a 0% failure rate. The other guy never loses. Depending on where he decides to put his chances to the test, he has a 0% failure rate, but his success rate can fluctuate.

In a situation where no other participants fight, I think this one would end in a draw-- both of them definitely have a 0% failure rate. So if one decides to throw a max-power punch at the other who is throwing a max-power punch, they have a high probability of landing either a fatal hit or a KO-hit. The fact that the other guy has a theoretically non-100% chance of winning is negligible. So, they knock each other out, or they both die in that regard, resulting in a draw. (A 1 to 1 if you will).  And let's just assume one warps reality to make both of them go max power to settle this.

(inb4 "NO, U HAVE TO PICK 1 WINNER")
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."