Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Magic School Bus vs. Son Goku
Mrs. Frizzle and Liz are driving the bus. Both the bus and its drivers are bloodlusted. Goku must defeat the bus to win, and cannot harm or hamper the driver's ability to drive.
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Magic School bus turns to the size of an atom or cell then flies up Goku's nose. Ms. Fizzle proceeds to turn the bus back to normal size, blowing up Goku's head in the process. All that remains is a pink mist where Goku's head once remained. 

Magic School bus: 1
Goku: 0
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
I don't see how Goku can win this one. Maybe if he uses the Saiyan Barrier to protect him, a concentrated ki blast to blow open the back, and then just gently shove everyone out...

But that requires him to move faster then the bus can react.
[Image: 4HzrcJy.png]

I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Is Goku bloodlusted as well?

Don't see him winning with the barrier idea either without prep knowledge. Goku is good at reading opponents in terms of martial arts and combat specifically, predicting tendencies and movesets.

A bus atomizing itself, moving up into his nose, and then killing him in returning to normal size is not something he would ever be able to predict without prep knowledge. 

On top of that, wasn't there an episode where Ms Fizzle literally used some weird hands to make a sun? Most of the magic on the bus can be countered because DBZ has stupid strong counters to most distortion magic, but I think Goku would probably lose in a real fight against the bus too.
"What do you call a Vegeta and a Goku? Vegetto sounds alright." 
[Image: SACYXY9.jpg]
Yes, all characters are blood lusted. Don't see how getting preparation time is going change the factor of this battle.
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
How can Goku prepare against a bus that can literally create stars in its hands like nothing? (Solar system episode)
Or speed up time to turn Goku to dust? (Coral reef episode)
Or faster than the speed of light (View the Solar System episode)
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
How much can the magic school bus tank? If it's really full on bloodlusted Goku probably could blow the bus to smithereens before Mrs. Frizzle could put her foot on the gas pedal maybe if the bus can't tank galaxy busting moves but that's the only way Goku wins.
The bus itself is more or less sentient, so even if Goku was given prep time, it's too unpredictable in its patterns of shapeshifting and movement for him to probably even begin to form a proper strategy. I think it would boil down to which one can move faster and strike first.

The bus can travel faster than the speed of light as shown in the listed episode (and most likely in the wikipedia if you dig hard enough), but can Goku move just as fast in-canon? Or is he only theorized to be able to move at the speed of light so far? And I don't mean Instant Transmission/Teleportation either, though that would be useful if his reaction time is fast enough (though I don't think he can have a reaction time approximate to the speed of light...).  My money's on the bus this time, granted the insane circumstances.

In terms of tanking anything, I don't remember any sequences where it fights anything past ordinary organisms in the show, but the bus has specific parts in order to perform its powers, and if these parts leak or become damaged, it can't do shapeshifts or resizing, etc. But the likelihood of Goku knowing where these car parts are to damage them beyond repair via lifting the bus up himself and just firing away at it before it can even move is very low. This also isn't taking Ms. Frizzle OR the bus's reaction time into account.
[Image: tumblr_oo261oLTA31w7hjwfo2_500.gif]
"Seek the old blood. But beware the frailty of men. Their wills weak, minds young."
(07-13-2017, 10:54 PM)ShineCero Wrote: Yes, all characters are blood lusted. Don't see how getting preparation time is going change the factor of this battle.

(08-11-2017, 10:43 AM)LoopyPanda Wrote: The bus itself is more or less sentient, so even if Goku was given prep time, it's too unpredictable in its patterns of shapeshifting and movement for him to probably even begin to form a proper strategy. I think it would boil down to which one can move faster and strike first.

The bus can travel faster than the speed of light as shown in the listed episode (and most likely in the wikipedia if you dig hard enough), but can Goku move just as fast in-canon? Or is he only theorized to be able to move at the speed of light so far? And I don't mean Instant Transmission/Teleportation either, though that would be useful if his reaction time is fast enough (though I don't think he can have a reaction time approximate to the speed of light...).  My money's on the bus this time, granted the insane circumstances.

In terms of tanking anything, I don't remember any sequences where it fights anything past ordinary organisms in the show, but the bus has specific parts in order to perform its powers, and if these parts leak or become damaged, it can't do shapeshifts or resizing, etc. But the likelihood of Goku knowing where these car parts are to damage them beyond repair via lifting the bus up himself and just firing away at it before it can even move is very low. This also isn't taking Ms. Frizzle OR the bus's reaction time into account.

Even ignoring PIS (the bus takes more time to activate gadgets and shapeshift in some cases than the feats it can perform), the maximum speed output would still actually go to Goku if we're counting DBS crap.

SSB with Kaioken x10 allowed Goku to move faster than Hit skipping half a second into the future. Goku already being comparable to LS, given scaling and overall feats from past anime fights, with this sort of time advantage puts him at a blitz capability on speed alone. Not too sure on the bus' overall resistance capabilities when it's not on guard/prepared, given the series never focused on establishing its capability in a real fight.

In terms of raw power alone and removing PIS however, the bus casually stomps him. Only overall aspect of this fight where Goku comes out on top is if CIS is turned off, he is able to start at max power instantly, gets the speedblitz in, and the bus can't casually counter his overall damage output capability. Other than that, he loses pretty fast.
"What do you call a Vegeta and a Goku? Vegetto sounds alright." 
[Image: SACYXY9.jpg]
While Goku is almost certainly faster and more durable than the bus, especially with IT in mind, Ms. Frizzle is MUCH smarter and knows the ins and outs of the bus and its powers. They're simply too unpredictable, and could easily trounce Son Goku if he had no time to prepare.
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;