BV Paradice The Fairy Forest
“Are you sure this is a good idea? We know nothing about this forest, other than the fairies and the supposed rumored blood lake.” One of the men, in a group of three, said.

“What? You want to return to the Clan of Swords and faced punishment for abandoning it during a mission? No? Then keep your mouth shut. I’m tired of fending our lives against monsters; I want to simply live comfortably… and the way to do that is find the Fairy Queen and get our wish.” Another said.

“Yeah, but to waste all our money for this trip, seems a bit, well, dumb.” The third man said. “Especially in the land of magic… what if we ran into magicians?”

“We’ll strike them out; mages are just like monsters, except stronger.” The second one said.

“Th-that… a rather outlandish view.” The third one said. 

“Regardless, let’s keep moving. The Fairy Village should be around here somewhere….”

==========

“So we just have to follow them, right?” Alice asked Vosh.
[Image: n1TkH4U.png]

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
Vosh says whispering to Alice "that what we going to do." Vosh thinks "and they are your typical meatheads form that guild."
I will fine one later
The three men traveled together, searching for the Fairy Village, but several hours have passed.

"Nothing yet. Are you sure we're on the right path?" The first man said. "We been walking around for a long time."

"I'm sure of it. I mean, that's what the mage I came across said about this place. Have some patience..." The second responded. The third man extended his arm, pointing to a direction. 

"I see it!" The third man shouted. "I see a bunch of lights, flying around about!" the third man said. The other two turn to the direction the third man pointed, a gleam on their faces appeared.

"See? Patience is virtue...." Second man said. "Let's confirmed if that's the village."

============

Alice was sweating that the men seemingly found something. "Oh no..." She said, nudging Vosh's shoulders. "H-hey, let's turn back. You really don't have to do this, especially for a guy that attack you! Reconsider your options here." It's clear that something is bothering the fairy.

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

Vosh says nicely "Its not the lady of blood like that scares me most right now." It seems that the butterflies are shifting to a more combat reedy form just in case. Vosh thinks "I hope Alice freeing out is a good sine."
I will fine one later
The three men went to the location where the lights were flickering, but instead, it vanished. Suddenly, a dense and thick fog came down on them. 

“What with this fog… what happens to the lights?” The second man said. He gripped onto his sword because he had a feeling of impending doom lurking in his heart.

----

Alice clears her throat; drips of sweat came down from her forehead to the ground. “We have to follow them…” She said in a weak voice. “We have to hurry; otherwise, the fog will disappear.”

----

The three men continued their pathway of this strange new place they have entered. It looks nothing like the forest; the smell of blood in the air, and atmosphere had a sense of death. The trees were death, covered in snow as if the season had not changed.

“I’m freezing…” The third man said. He was shaking in his boots of the sudden drop of temperature. “We should turn back; I’m getting a bad feeling in my stomach.” He said before tripping over a rock, landing on a pond. He instantly got up, realizing that he fell into the pond of blood. He instantly jumped back, trying to wipe it off him. 

“Holy…” The first man said, pointing out all the bodies floating in the river.

“What the hell… it’s like a lake full of bodies…” The second man said. “What is this place!?”

"Mess with the Walt,"
"And you get the Salt."

The butterflies start to look for as he speeds up. Vosh thinks "Good I was worried that Canca might tricked me in guiding them to Alice's home. Now that fear is placed aside were is Canca kid?"
I will fine one later