Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mok's Art Thread
RolePlaying 
Hey there! This is where I'll be dumping my sketches and finished drawings alike if they're SFW and worthy of posting c:
Criticism is more than welcome as I'm still learning!

Original:

HAZARD! at Wyvern Academy
Miscellaneous
Fan-art:
It doesn't make much sense, but it makes great nonsense.
[+] 2 users Like Mokaine's post
Everything looks super cool Mok! I personally like the classic Mok you drew and I can't wait until you post some more drawings soon. Keep up the nice work and keep on practicing.
[Image: Two_Birds.png]

The Fuck You Say You To Me..?!
Good stuff you got here. I especially like the Dante fanart!! ^_^
Looking good so far! Your Fallout OC, Nathan, have a semi-realism included with it, which makes the artwork more engaging. Thumbs

Have you ever planned on making a comic?  Thinking
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
(01-27-2018, 12:57 PM)ShineCero Wrote: Looking good so far! Your Fallout OC, Nathan, have a semi-realism included with it, which makes the artwork more engaging. Thumbs

I've thought about it and that's kindof where the "HAZARD! at Wyvern Academy" comes in because I'm establishing some characters and a canon for myself and then I'll see if I can maintain a comic. I still haven't decided the extent of fantasy elements (in the vein of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches) or whether it'll just be SoL/comedy style or not, though.
When you do get around to it, I'd love to read it! Big Grin

I have a good list of things to read by some of the members here, but I'm always getting distracted by schoolwork right when I get the chance... lol

But yes, I'd look forward to seeing a comic about your characters, their designs are quite interesting! I have a weakness for academy uniforms hehe
(01-27-2018, 03:51 PM)Mokaine Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 12:57 PM)ShineCero Wrote: Looking good so far! Your Fallout OC, Nathan, have a semi-realism included with it, which makes the artwork more engaging. Thumbs

I've thought about it and that's kindof where the "HAZARD! at Wyvern Academy" comes in because I'm establishing some characters and a canon for myself and then I'll see if I can maintain a comic. I still haven't decided the extent of fantasy elements (in the vein of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches) or whether it'll just be SoL/comedy style or not, though.

Interesting! Definitely looking forward to your comic whenever you got in the final details. I'm a sucker for fantasy stuff haha.
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I wish I had a beard and stache half as good as Nathan's, but all my hair keeps itself painfully straight, so I just shave it.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
(01-27-2018, 09:06 PM)Grey Star Wrote: I wish I had a beard and stache half as good as Nathan's, but all my hair keeps itself painfully straight, so I just shave it.

I know how you feel. My hair is black but my beard grows in red and unruly, so I have to shave it.

Akira Nashihara, Mokuba's childhood friend:
Random portraiture practice:

[+] 2 users Like Mokaine's post