Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mok's Art Thread
It's not any particular place, but yes it is a fairy ring. I wanted to convey a magical sense. c: And thanks! I think I'm improving at backgrounds.
It doesn't make much sense, but it makes great nonsense.
Whoa! Amazing backgrounds! 

Backgrounds are generally one of the hardest things that often plague artists because it focuses a lot of perspective, detail and pure technical techniques. The fact that you were able to do this as a digital drawing is even more impressive. Keep up the good work!

(mfw I have clip studio paint, but my tablet is crap Wagh)
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
(02-09-2018, 10:01 AM)ShineCero Wrote: Whoa! Amazing backgrounds! 

Backgrounds are generally one of the hardest things that often plague artists because it focuses a lot of perspective, detail and pure technical techniques. The fact that you were able to do this as a digital drawing is even more impressive. Keep up the good work!

(mfw I have clip studio paint, but my tablet is crap Wagh)

I've been getting by on a 70 dollar Intous Draw until today, just received my Intous Pro M c: very pleased with it. And is Clip Studio Paint as good as they say? I've heard a lot of praise about it, especially for comic making.

And thanks for the kind words! Glad to see my background practice is paying off.
Nathan again, this time digital!

Did a quick character sheet for my boy in case it's ever necessary:

[Image: tumblr_p43ucqBeqg1sbyqi5o1_1280.png]
Haha, Mok would definitely fit right in Dragon Ball. Nice work! Your digital drawings always amazed me Wagh
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse