Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ploep's Stuff
(07-11-2018, 05:17 AM)Ploep Wrote: well hello here i am again  Kat

still suck at digital art, especially coloring so god pls help me idk what to do to improve  Kat Cry

anyways heres 2 doodles recently made:

wanted to try drawing Sora, then I remembered I cant art to save my life so I bet this will never be finished. xD

and this one I made today.. still stuck as to find a drawing/coloring style that fits me and my art... so I didnt go all out coloring tips would be greatly appreciated.. gotta look for some tutorials myself again I guess
i did add a filter to it on insta and it made the drawing look a bit better..maybe i need to start using more filters xD

Honestly, I think you nailed Sora right there! I definitely can't wait to see your finished version whenever you get to it!

> I suck at Digital Drawing
> Post amazing drawings like this

:thinks:
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
(10-01-2018, 01:31 PM)Ploep Wrote: Thanks Loopy!

Well I keep switching between Sai and Medibang and I think I prefer medibang for my doodles. So i'll stick with that for now haha. With coloring I think o just need to practice it till i get the hang of it.. but I never get to that point because i scrap all my drawings xD

For now i have this small doodle since it touched my tablet after a 100 years
And of course the broly drawing for the comp:

Also also, what kind of tablet do you use? And how much does that thing cost? (inb4 it costs an arm and a leg)

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

[+] 1 user Likes ShineCero's post
Aha thanks Shine, I guess nobody is really ever satisfied with their own art.. such a struggle  Kat Prone

As for the tablet!! If you're not a pro pro I'd realllyyy suggest looking at tablets made by Huion its a really good contender for graphic tablets for people who want to practice art without spending too much!

This is a 19inch Huion Kamvas Gt-191 I bought on Amazon, it included a loott of extra stuff (glove, extra nibs, screenprotector etc) and it cost about 400 euros if I recall correctly..made a bit less. They go on sale slmetimes too so you can save extra bucks if the timing is right.

Tho not gonna lie ive been using it more as a monitor for my Nintendo Switch than for drawing.. heehee
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
(10-03-2018, 10:24 AM)Ploep Wrote: Aha thanks Shine, I guess nobody is really ever satisfied with their own art.. such a struggle  Kat Prone

As for the tablet!! If you're not a pro pro I'd realllyyy suggest looking at tablets made by Huion its a really good contender for graphic tablets for people who want to practice art without spending too much!

This is a 19inch Huion Kamvas Gt-191 I bought on Amazon, it included a loott of extra stuff (glove, extra nibs, screenprotector etc) and it cost about 400 euros if I recall correctly..made a bit less. They go on sale slmetimes too so you can save extra bucks if the timing is right.

Tho not gonna lie ive been using it more as a monitor for my Nintendo Switch than for drawing.. heehee

Farewell  It's okay, I'm the same way to my own works.

Wow, that's pretty damn cheap! And you can use it as a monitor for Nintendo Switch!? That's pretty fucking wicked. I'll definitively check out whenever it on sale (*crosses fingers for Black Friday sale*).

I thought Waccom had an monopoly on drawing tablets with screens, so I didn't even bother looking elsewhere from different companies xD

"Death."