Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read BoogaVerse Project: Concepts and Progression
Same! I'm currently working on updating various threads to include photos, more detailed events on various places within the thread. So far, The Fairy Forest, Big Apple and Cindy is now fully updated. I'm working on Los Demoninos and Hero City City later on tonight... so I have been steadily increasingly my posting! Wagh
[Image: VTk3W41.png]

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Content: My Art | No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | BoogaVerse
I suppose on the other hand you have myself, whose plans mostly involve taking existing threads and sending a roaming antagonist to them to preform actions that tie into a much larger plan.
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Yup! It's one of the way of a subtle connection to each thread, but instead, have their own stories involved into something else. As of now, I have completed all my threads from Desolate Lands. Clan of Swords, Garden Town and the Field of Bloody Flowers and Endless Desert is now revised to fit the newly updated stuff. Now folks have more options to explore.

Next up is the Empire State Threads, which shouldn't be too hard, since it mostly involved formatting issues on my part and adding some cool pictures I've found.

Also! @Raditzthehairball 

It's been a while, but I have a suggesting regarding your character in search of his sister. The Fairy Forest is currently on-going; this is something that might sparks some interest for your character, if you want further development.

"I have made many enemies in my lifetime, many different kind of enemies; however, you know what all of them have in common?"
"Death."

Another quick update: I'm currently nearly done with updating most of the threads. About 75% done. Once everything is up and ready, we will move forward into connecting into a bigger, overarching story. Thumbs

"Death."

A new update of BoogaVerse is coming soon this month, BoogaVerse 4.0. This includes an updated version of the rules (corrections on grammars and spelling) along with significant replacement in threads in order to have some consistency for the future. Look forward for it as I released more information regarding it in the upcoming days.

"Death."

(11-08-2018, 08:16 PM)ShineCero Wrote: A new update of BoogaVerse is coming soon this month, BoogaVerse 4.0. This includes an updated version of the rules (corrections on grammars and spelling) along with significant replacement in threads in order to have some consistency for the future. Look forward for it as I released more information regarding it in the upcoming days.

Would the thread replacement be the deletion / retcon of previous threads and them being made into new form, or something else?
RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
I'm already planning to replace the old Port Graham with the new thread, with only minor retcons so it fits the context of the current BV better. I made it back before we even called it Boogaverse, I think! 

As far as retcons go for that, everything up to the point where Broly fights the Heroes from Hero City City is basically retconned out (it was mostly character interaction that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things but includes characters I either updated or no longer use).

I also plan to update the photoblog I have running for RPG OP image usage since not everyone knows how to use tumblr, so I'll post about that soon myself.