Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MI Original Unnamed Fantasy Serial Pilot
Wanted to get this thread posted and out of the way so I would have something to come back to tomorrow to work on. While I haven't had time to write it yet, this is where I'll be uploading the test pilot for an initial plan of a bi-weekly in media res fantasy serials. I have a few different pilots in mind, but this is the one that I like the most and so if it gets good reception I might write out the others but not fulfill them. Particular other concepts include: a teenage super hero dealing with being half eldritch horror, a werewolf monster hunter seeking to carve out a bloody peace for himself, and the tales of a wandering alien soldier fighting for honor and justice on a galactic scale.

"Unnamed Pilot"

Preface Blurb:
For some, death is not an absolute, final destination. It is merely a temporary inconvenience whose bypass is facilitated by evil energies and intense dark emotions. Those who are lucky enough to benefit from both getting around dying and being around these energies find themselves in a one and a half stage of life, they are the undead. Some of the most powerful, notable undead are fallen warriors whose quests ended with their death, who had either lost their grace, never had any grace, or lost it in their final moments, and return as the infamous Death Knights. For a small sect of Death Knights however, their mission is not to facilitate undeath, but instead to bring peace to death. For our hero, solving murders is just training for bringing peace to the dead. But when your magical powers are all about death and your side job is being a homicide detective, it certainly gets a lot easier.
[Image: 4HzrcJy.png]

I don't believe in bleak horizons, I won't concede to all of that. What we need is something different. What we all need is a... Steam Powered Griaffe!

RP Characters.
Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
[+] 1 user Likes Grey Star's post
It sounds like an interesting plot, but its making me think something like Danny phantom or murdered soul suspect... Or maybe even Dexter actually... Im not sure it will stand out where it needs to.
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997