Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Worst Watch Mojo Videos
Randomly scrolling through Youtube you'll find videos by Watch Mojo. It'll be terrible. The concept is terrible. The title is most of all terrible.

So here you can put down your worst Watch Mojo video titles, and comment on other users guessing if they're real or fake.

Top Ten Hottest Female Power Rangers
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
I had to actually looked that up to see if that video was real. I can't believe that was a thing.

But you know what's actually a fucking thing? This video....

[Image: yMP37k3.png]

"Is that all you got?"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
I couldn't bring myself to watch beyond a second in fear of getting cancer.

Edit: If I hadn't watched it, I wouldn't have believed it...
Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Ends of the Earth RP | Boogaverse RP Characters.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"To the Ends of the Earth."
Yeah, that video was just all kinds of awful. Top 10 videos are essentially one of the worst type of videos out there (and is it me or do these guys change the tone of their voices? Sometimes it's really grating in some of these videos).

Like this one. Does this really, and I mean really, needed to be made?

[Image: yMP37k3.png]

"Is that all you got?"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
Any of their Anime videos. Mainly because they always put DBZ as number one, because 'It's a classic!'

DBZ is a classic, yes, but that doesn't justify it to be number one eVERY SINGE TIME, KAREN!!!
[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]