Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
things drivers do that annoyed you
Whether you drive or getting a ride from someone, what are the things other drivers do that makes your blood pressure go high?

I hate drivers that tailgating you from behind so they can get ahead.
[Image: yMP37k3.png]

"Is that all you got?"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
When I'm in the car with my mom, she hates when other drivers suddenly get in front of her and when drivers tailgate.
Does me walking to work count? If so......

I have to cross a road to get to work. I cross from CVS to get to a strip mall area, and head straight to work from the strip mall area. There are two sets of traffic lights. One set for CVS and the strip mall, and one for the road itself. Now, I am the pedestrian. I know that yes, I need to be watching as much as the drivers in the cars need to be watching. Nevertheless, if you show up to turn, WHEN I AM ALREADY HALFWAY ACROSS THE STREET, I have the right of way. 

If I AM ALREADY CROSSING, and you suddenly speed up so you can turn, YOU STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH CROSSING. You should not:

-start turning when you see me already crossing
-honk your horn at me, as if I am in your way. Or shout at me. Or give me the middle finger. 

If you were not there first, and there are no other cars, I am going to start crossing. I cannot stop in the middle of the fucking street just so you can turn.
[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]
Drivers that zip through the freeway without turning on their blinkers.

"Is that all you got?"

Not giving enough space for you to enter the highway lane before the lane you're driving on ends.  Ugh
[Image: XTjOHU5.png]
~ Set made by Elio ~
Drivers that cut people off and zoom around like a madman, and then realize they were trying to outdrive people in an exit lane and just full barrel back onto the high way.
Boogaverse Guild Leader | Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Boogaverse RP Characters. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"We accept this memory and move beyond its reach."
There was this one event where I had to stopped at the red light and couldn't turn because someone was walking on the crosswalk. Yet, for some reason, this car behind me was honking their horns repeatedly. After people crossed, I turned and the other cars immediately turned right away, in order to give a piece of her mind towards me. 

I didn't pay any attention and simply rolled up my window Pls

Next time, how about you have some damn patience, bitch?

"Is that all you got?"

When the driver bumps into things and tries to speed off (without paying for the damages).
I just want to be free in my world.