Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aiya's Traditional Art!
Because I have no idea how to do digital art, and I'm getting better with traditional art, so, why not? 

I mean, seriously, chalk my digital art skill to using MS Paint. That's all I really know how to mess with, and even then, I just use MS Paint for screenshots and shit xD Talk about layers and shit to me, your response will be a very confused look. 

Anywho, back on subject! I'm doing some AUs with Mystic Messenger at the moment, along with some other stuff here and there. 

Gaze upon an AU a few friends helped me with on Discord, the Mystic Messenger Fruits Basket AU!

MC is Tohru
[Image: MJ1m0Sb.jpg]

V is Hatori

[Image: H6KHr2Z.jpg]

Yoosung is Momiji
[Image: emXRiRi.jpg]

There will be more later, I promise!

And, is there a way to put up pdfs on here? If I scan it normally, the stupid scanner crops off any corner writings I have and my signature. If I scan it as a pdf, everything's fine, but then I can't post it on here.

Solution: ?????
[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]
If you use a Windows pc, then you should have the snipping tool, use that to take a screenshot of your PDF of your work, if not, then I suspect there is an alternative method on Mac or Ubunto
"Calling all. This is our last cry before our eternal silence."
- Morse Code, 1997

You can upload pdf files on sites such as Google Drives and it will embedded just fine on here.

As for the topic at hand, nice drawings! I think this is the first time I ever seen your artwork, so hopefully, I can see more of them! You can double post in this thread anytime you like by the way.
[Image: 9FCkO9z.png]

"I Got My Eye On You"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
Part 1 of 8 of my Werewolf AU!

Title: Cornered!

Little Writing to set the scene: Zen ran faster. He knew he couldn't be out too late. Even though he wasn't sure when, the full moon was coming. And that only spelled trouble for him. Seeing a few people he knew he needed to avoid, especially at night, Zen quickly ducked into an alleyway.

"My my my. A human out so late...? I wasn't expecting this," A voice behind him purred. Almost immediately, Zen whipped around, staring face-to-face with one of the people he needed to avoid.

Jumin Han. Or, as about 80% of his town called him, Alpha. Or even,  Leader Jumin.

"I....I didn't mean to-"

"Oh, I know. But, you see, I've been looking for you, Zen. Or, should I call you, Hyun?" Jumin chuckled. Jumin started walking closer to Zen,in a circular pattern. Zen backed away in the same circle, until he was was walking fully backwards, and Jumin forwards.

"M-Me...? Why...?" Zen asked, cursing himself for stuttering. But, he couldn't help it. His voice betrayed him when he was scared. And soon, that fear was amplified as his back hit the wall of the alley.

[Image: wB0WzX5.jpg]
[Image: 8JBl5Hn.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Akiria's post:
  • ShineCero