Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon Generation 8 Discussion
In light of a new merge of the Pokémon section into the gaming section, I'm deciding to start things off of opening discussion regarding the incoming Generation 8 games coming out this year.

Key Facts
  • The release date of the titles is coming out in the second half of 2019, announced in E3 2017 and once again in a Pokemon conference.
  • According to Junichi Masuda, Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee will (possibility) be his last games as an director.
  • 2019 Games will have a more traditional aspect as the original core games 
  • Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee is a core game, but it seemingly a different branch.
  • Tsunekazu Ishihara confirmed the 2019 Pokémon game is slated to release in the second half of next year and will have better graphics than any prior title in the series.
  • Ishihara also told Famitsu that this Pokémon game will be aimed at experienced fans, unlike Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee that is targeted for a new and younger audience. He also confirmed that the 2019 game will contain many new Pokémon.
As a rule of thumb, place all "leaks" under spoilers for those who coming in the thread. News; however, do not follow such rule and will be posted as such. 

What are you expecting for the new games, and what changes do you want to see in it?

The title will change once we get confirmation of the official title.
[Image: 9FCkO9z.png]

"I Got My Eye On You"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch