Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Omni-Tales Chapter 2: A Blood Moon
It has been over one year since the resurgence of the terrible mage known only as Destruction. Since then, a peace has fallen over the Boogaloo. The time has come once again for that peace to be disrupted, and the herald of that destruction, a howl on the wind.

A terrible cry resounded all across Booga. Every church, grocery store, even the hidden dimension of Destruction, and the Dark Hospital all heard it at the onset of night. A wolf howl, lamenting pain, awoke every denizen of the Boogaloo, as the moon began to transform. A blood colored haze came over the moon, causing the lunar white to become a blood red, and then it began to expand in size, growing ten fold, becoming massive. And through the night, the wind carried smaller howls, causing a disruption through the land. When night turned to day, the howls stopped, but the moon remained, partly obscured by the sky, but partially still visible. The howls returned at night, reducing sleep and causing confusion and disruption. After three weeks, the source of the howls was found.

On the 22nd night of the Blood Moon, a crew arrived on the point of the howls. With the Blood Moon gazing below, the forgotten library mansion was rediscovered, the former home of the former Dracolich Grey Star. The massive graveyards that had once protected the front of the mansion had been overturned, replaced with mountainous American forests. The mansion itself lacked the shambling undead servants that had once inhabited it, with no living guards to be seen. In addition, the mansion itself was no longer in a state of undeath. The once shattered windows replaced, the torn open walls repaired, and the torn floorboards and carpets restored. Not a single being remained inside, seemingly abandoned some time ago. However, with the Blood Moon still in the air, the mansion was not the source of the howls. Instead, the forest around it still carried the howls. A red light shone onto the night, and a fog rolled into the forest, surrounding our heroes. The start of a new adventure, and the solution to a new problem. Omni-Tales, Chapter 2!

The Forest of the Rival

[Image: june-29-08.jpg]

A blood red light covers everything, shining off the close moon above. A fog rolls through the forest, obscuring vision beyond the length between two tree lengths, though with occasional bigger pockets of visibility. The trees are American, resembling those found in the mountains. Howls carry across the wind, disrupting the ability to rest.

This is a place of duality. Those who enter the forest find themselves unable to tap into some of their abilities. Some encounter dark versions of themselves, opposite in personality and mannerisms. Others will find part of themselves have separated, split into two beings who each represent one half of the whole. And others will find their old identities have resurfaced, to greet themselves face to face. Tread with caution.
Boogaverse Guild Leader | Forum Mod, focused on Art Garden and Roleplay Park
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Boogaverse RP Characters. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"You know what you call a Vegeta and a Goku. But what do you call a Goku and a Raditz?"
This place gives me the creeps. I can feel my sense of self escaping from me. 
[Image: 9FCkO9z.png]

"I Got My Eye On You"

Artwork: My Art
Original Stories: No More Heroes | Good Days | Kaiju Man | Become (Short Story)
Fan-Fiction: Kingdom Hearts | Drakengard 
Social Media: Twitter | Twitch
The forest looms. The fog rolls through the area outside of the mansion entrance. The howls carry across a gust of wind passing through the area. The source, the connection to the blood moon, was still out there, in the forest.
Current controller of the Meeting of the Dark. | Boogaverse RP Characters. | Mysterious Summons: Malefor, Rex Marksley.
Creative Fiction: Solarian Stories; Withered; The Death Lords; Death Knight Detective; Warframe Fan Fiction

"You know what you call a Vegeta and a Goku. But what do you call a Goku and a Raditz?"
Man, the fog is so thick, you can hardly see a thing around here. 

I continued to scorched the area, despite the sound of howling from the distance, I decided to continue on my path.

"I Got My Eye On You"

*loudly stomps my way into the forest* EVERYTHING LOOKS UGLY AND BRIGHT!!! WHO'S READY TO LET ME TAKE MY ANGER OUT ON THEM 8U
[Image: tumblr_okeiservNz1u2d2qeo5_250.gif]
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
A dark crackling could be heard further into the forest. Closer. An old wizard's laugh. It was cut off by a howl, which was then cut off by Loopy's screaming.

Something was nearby. The only response Loopy got was another wolf howl.

Jinkies... it sounds like this place has a werewolf problem! I got a mystery to solve! *hops into a pink mystery Van with a plushie doge*
My Stuff: ArtDevil's Dishonor (Vol. 1) | Galactic Ruins RP | Boogaverse Characters
I made my way to the castle, though I heard loud noises from afar. It sound like a woman's voice, followed by an laughter and more howling.

Alright, let's see this castle is something to search in. Maybe if I can overcome this, I can finally defeat Destruction...

"I Got My Eye On You"

A dark shadow passes by the pink mystery van, blue glowing eyes peering out from the night. It passes on forward through the fog, moving until Shine could hear footsteps behind him, and foot steps in front of him.

The gate of the library mansion came into view, secured by lock. While it seemed simple to circumvent, something quickly moved into view to block Shine's progress. A tattered cloak, and underneath it a withered, skeletal being. Raising a finger bone and pointing at the mage, it spoke with spectral sound.

"My old master... DESTRUCTION... Come to challenge my own residence?" Opponent identified: Grey Star (Lich Form), the one time servant of Destruction, failed necromancer and ice addict. Weak and pathetic.

*sees the shadow zip past my car*
OH SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?
[Image: mob-1-13.png?w=1400]

*steps on the gas pedal and drives the van into the fog at 75 mph*

*this sound echoes throughout the air*