Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Anime 2019 Discussion
https://anichart.net/Spring-2019

Welp new season has started! Which ones are ya’ll gonna watch?
[Image: A525k87.png]
One Punch Man Season 2 is a must watch.... too bad the production schedule is total ass. Wagh

Oh, Attack on Titan is returning? Interesting Thinking
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
I don't really watch anime. Hell I barely watch TV XP
From the the Sevaza System, Planet Nafine! Just who the heck do you think I am?! I'm Alzoru Ledura, the Coral Lindworm!

Listen and be amazed as you hear my roar!
[Image: 2w7lcea.png]
Please check out this. I really want to have a fun successful RP with you guys ;-;
@ShineCero  yup I think SnK is starting next week!

As for me I picked up way too many as usual but I've already dropped some.. might drop more too.

But the good ones are: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Carole & Tuesday, Fruits Basket remake, Fairy Gone and Kono Oto Tomare

Other than that im following some more mediocre series but we'll see of theyre worth it or not haha
(04-22-2019, 01:29 PM)Ploep Wrote: @ShineCero  yup I think SnK is starting next week!

As for me I picked up way too many as usual but I've already dropped some.. might drop more too.

But the good ones are: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Carole & Tuesday, Fruits Basket remake, Fairy Gone and Kono Oto Tomare

Other than that im following some more mediocre series but we'll see of theyre worth it or not haha

Is Fairy Gone any good? It's kind of hard to kept up with the first episode. Feels like I'm missing an episode because I have no idea what's going on xD

It’s mediocre at best so far. But I always stick with PA Works stuff and I believe it’ll get better xD.

The one I’m having most expectations of is Kimetsu no Yaiba though.. looks super solid.
Is Carole and Tuesday good? Being a new series from Sinichiro Watanabe I definitely wanna check it out but time is short for me these days.
@JamesYTP I've seen two episodes so far and its pretty good! Thats the second anime I look forward to most.

A lot of effort seems to have been put in the series.. they made  3 videos to show the behind the scenes stuff which if very interesting to see. They even got English singers for the song parts in the anime.. super cool haha 

Is anyone still watching Shield Hero? The past three episodes have been incredibly dulled. I just finished this one, going in and out of the episode because it's so... boring. Wagh

Just caught up on those! Those eps were basically the set up and now we'll hopefully get to the good part.