Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Anime 2019 Discussion
(05-07-2019, 12:47 PM)Ploep Wrote: Just caught up on those! Those eps were basically the set up and now we'll hopefully get to the good part.

Yeah, but I'm getting a bit bored of "Shield Hero is the bane of everyone's existence" and people reacting to it. At least the newest episode is a bit interesting, since we're having heroes from another world now. How long is this season supposed to run? 26 episodes?
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch
Welp all series this season are coming to an end. I had to drop a lot of shows because I wasnt able to keep up with watching so many.. but the ones I dropped O already read the manga for so it wasnt a big loss. Except I regrettably dropped Fairy Gone too.. it just didnt keep me interested even after 6 episodes.

But the ones i enjoyed were Dororo (super good) Shield Hero (esp last few episodes) and Bungou Stray Dogs finally grew on me with the 3rd season. XD

Your final thoughts on this season of shows?
And im off to make the summer thread now lol
[Image: A525k87.png]
Attack on Titan is a wonderful spectatle, hands down. More than I say about One Punch Man's animation budget. Although, I have some awkward feelings about some "nazi" sentiments lurking in the works. I don't know, but I can't shake this feeling off. Think

Shield Hero was pretty decent in its run, though, I felt like the last two episodes were a bit of a shoehorned about other characters from other worlds. Didn't think it was needed, to be honest.

Other shows didn't caught my eye or haven't gotten around seeing it yet. Hopefully, next summer animes will have some interesting concepts that won't sink 6 episodes in.
[Image: JVqTWoz.png]

The only thing humans are equal in is death

Artwork: My Art
Original StoriesNo Heroes | Good Days | Carnage Hero
Social MediaTwitter | Twitch